Jacquelyn S. Loughlin, M.D.
Jacquelyn S. Loughlin, M.D. is Associate Professor and Director of Education in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. Dr. Loughlin is also a staff physician at Hackensack University Medical Center. She is a board-certified physician in obstetrics and gynecology as well as reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Loughlin has been in practice since 1982 and has extensive experience in treating patients who require in vitro fertilization. In fact, she was codirector of the first successful IVF program at Brown University’s Women and Infants Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Board Certified, General Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN )
- Board Certified, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI)
- B.A., Connecticut College, New London, CT
- M.D., New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- OB/GYN Residency: NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Research Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- REI Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital-Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- University Hospital, Newark, NJ
- Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Director of Education, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Attending Physician, Hackensack University Medical Center
- Codirector of the first successful IVF Program at Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, RI
- Chair, Research and Human Rights Committee, Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, RI
- Associate Program Director, OB/GYN Residency, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Award for Best Paper, Resident Honors Day, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Association of Professors in Gynecology and Obstetrics, 1997 and 2010.
Dr. Loughlin has been with University Reproductive Associates since 2003.