Susan Wolf, M.D.
Dr. Wolf is an attending physician at University Reproductive Associates. Prior to working at URA, she was the Physician-in-Charge of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York. In addition to treating infertility, Dr. Wolf has particular interest in minimally invasive surgery, recurrent pregnancy loss and menopause.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology:
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- A.B., Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- OB/GYN Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- REI Fellowship: UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy/hysteroscopy)
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- Shippen Scholar for Excellence in Science, Bryn Mawr College
- Magna Cum Laude, Bryn Mawr College
- Honors in Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College
- Beth Israel Medical Center Fellowship for Research Training
- Fluent in Spanish
Dr. Wolf has been with University Reproductive Associates since 2008.
My Personal Philosophy:
“I pride myself on being a compassionate and caring physician. I listen to patients and try to meet their individual needs. Using cutting-edge technology, my knowledge and my experience, I strive to help my patients achieve their reproductive goals. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than working with people as they start or grow their families. Working with women facing the challenges of going through menopause or other reproductive issues is also an important part of my practice.”